Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wedding Outfit

My sister (who incidentally is at a wedding in the Victorian countryside today) asked me last night what I was going to wear to my cousin's wedding in Singapore next weekend.

I'm normally pretty lazy when it comes to buying a new outfit to wear to each wedding so I did a mix and match in my wardrobe and came up with this...


Top: Bought at a little shop in Wisma Merdeka shopping centre
Skirt: MNG. I wore it years ago to my cousin Jocelyn's wedding
Necklace: Bought at a boutique in Cottesloe, Perth
Shoes: Chie Mihara. They look comfy.....but they're not.
Pearl necklace: will be worn as a bracelet


What do you think? Looks rather English tea partyish? Haha. I was hoping to find some dark green earrings to match the shoes but it's slim pickings shopping wise in KK and we arrive in Singapore the night before the wedding so, I might just stick to my trusty gold hoops.

Now to find an iron for that top...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Tell me which bit of the shoes hurt, maybe I can send you some of those "party feet" inserts which help make heels less uncomfortable.

    Nelle, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelle! Aw thanks, it's the front toe bit though that hurts though so I don't think Party Feet will help :/ it's ok, I'll just bring a spare pair of shoes and stash em in Kor's hotel room and swap shoes later in the night if they get too uncomfortable :P don't think anyone will notice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J! I actually thought the skirt looked very familiar and thought it might have been from Jocelyn's wedding. It's true!

    I loved that skirt. It's so versatile.

    -G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...