Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

Breakfast: Last night's onigiri (rice balls) and orange juice.

This is the first time I've made them successfully after following Maki's excellent tutorial. I wrapped the seaweed round them Japanese convenience store style and stuffed them with tuna with mayo. They were good!

Lunch: Israeli couscous salad with grilled corn, char grilled capsicum, cherry tomatoes and raisins. (recipe to come!)

I made G a packed lunch. He's heading to camp on his own today. I decided not to go this time as it's only an overnight trip and the up and down travel really tires me out sometimes. Plus I really need to get a haircut and do something about my nails before our trip next week....

Do I sound guilty for not going yet? Heh...

Dinner: Couscous by candlelight.

Just me and the tv tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...