Thursday, October 6, 2011

Colour Me Thursday



I woke up at 7.15am today and made a leisurely breakfast for G and I. I stuck my no-knead bread in the oven, chopped some fruit, whipped up some Parmesan scrambled eggs and made ice coffee with lots of ice cubes. We've had three days of super hot weather in KK so I was craving something cold n milky, and the iced coffee was just perfect.

I picked up some trinkets from my recent Perth trip. A turquoise pendant necklace (I love the colour!) and a pale gold scaffold ring.
Patchwork Japan bag I found here. I'm like a magpie these days, finding myself drawn to all things colourful :)
Dinner: Homemade tortillas with beef and lentils. It was my first try at making tortillas and they were pooey and dry :( I don't think I kneaded the dough long enough. Rainbow heart plates are new and bought at Daiso today, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...