Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Deepavali

Breakfast: Takeaway Chee Cheong Fun (rice flour rolls) with sesame seeds and sweet sauce and cold green tea. I'm no chee cheong fun expert but I liked the smooth texture of the rolls, I think they were quite skilfully made.

I also had some nasi lemak but it was such a mess by the time we got home I thought I'd spare my newly hatched blog the ugliness and leave it out this time :p We ended up getting takeaway as today is Deepavali and a public holiday so there were no seats available at Foh Sang.

Deepavali- known as the "festival of lights" involves lighting small clay lamps filled with oil to signify the triumph of good over evil.

Lunch: Stupendous Chicken Salad (see post above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...