Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Schnoodles

This was my breakfast. Well, at least I'm determined to make it all I'm eating for breakfast. G is making it his mission to derail my healthy eating kick with his usual pleas for his favourite breakfast noodles at the local kopi shop. Sigh, I can't say no to him when he says "Let's have schnoodles!" while smiling way too cheerfully for 6.40 in the morning. Fine, we'll go to the schnoodle shop, but I WILL NOT have the delicious fried home made noodles with the tasty egg sauce and topped with slices of roasted pork. Likely I'll just sip my cold Chinese tea and shoot poo poo looks at G as he wolfs his plate down. bleh!

We won't be leaving for our little getaway till this afternoon so I'm hoping we will have time to pick up some reading material before we go :D
G's breakfast - Tenom Mee at the popular kopi place opposite Bintang Ramai in Penampang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...