Monday, October 31, 2011

Rainy

Breakfast: Fried egg, spice potatoes, cherry tomatoes and orange juice.

My cheery new breakfast mug. It's so small, just the right size for my fresh juice.

Looks like there's a new sitcom coming out on cable next week called 'That Girl' starring Zooey Deschanel. I love her! It's been years since I got into a sitcom.

I also finally got to see Midnight in Paris last week. It wasn't what I expected but I enjoyed it all the same. And how gorgeous is Carla Bruni!

G got back from his overnighter this afternoon. I think he was tired and just wanted a simple dinner of basic Chinese comfort food so I made chicken soup with carrots, potatoes and pak choy, stir fried cabbage with enoki mushrooms and ham (I used BUTTER instead of oil. It was a good move. mmMmm!), and I defrosted some char siew (sweet roast pork) I made last week and we had that with rice.

Dessert was ice cream, chocolate for me and macadamia nut for him.


*You may have noticed that I removed that big picture of a chicken drumstick in soup because G said it looked disgusting. Haha. He is my unofficial blog editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...