Friday, May 11, 2012

Starfruit

Starfruit is in season at the moment. It's such a strange looking fruit. The taste is mildly sweet with a grassy background and the texture is crisp and juicy. I'm not really a huge fan but I juiced one up this morning along with carrots, spinach, green apple, orange and ginger. Gotta say, it wasn't bad at all :)
Breakfast before assembling.

Egg (which is what we call the little one in my tummy) has been so kicky lately. I can imagine him growing in there, kinda looking around going "I swear there was more space in here before." Every night before bed he entertains his dad and I by performing a series of waves and thumps, making my tummy jump, literally moving the iPad if it's resting on my belly. 10pm seems to be party time for him every night - just when I'm ready to wind down.

Gid and I are now getting quite impatient to meet the little guy. I just can't imagine how his little face will look like - even with the 3D ultrasound images we get every month. With me officially into the third trimester this week, I guess it's not long to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...