Sunday, May 5, 2013

This week...

This week I would like to:

Cook Japanese beef curry

Get my hair cut (thin it out, keep the length but get a blunt fringe)

Go for a mani/pedi

Make a new batch of lavender honey ice cream

We went to Moo Cow frozen yoghurt in Lintas after dinner at Party Play. I got a cup of their original yoghurt with a sprinkling of Oreo crumbs. It was a pretty good dessert, very refreshing with a nice tang and not too sweet. Levi enjoyed a few mouthfuls too :)

I'm just easing back into blogging after a very long hiatus. The past nine months with bub have been both wonderful yet gruelling .... I'm sure all new parents can relate to that statement :) Levi is now just starting to be more independent as he can sit up and crawl around to get to his toys. He also loves his kids tv shows (especially Giggle and Hoot) so it allows me to leave him on his mat for a few moments while I get some work done or have lunch. Otherwise I'll put him in his walker and he'll follow me round the house waving his spatula/wooden spoon/comb/balloon... whatever he can get his hands on. He loves anything metal and is especially fascinated with the knobs on cupboards and will stretch his little arms out from his walker to grab hold of them.

He is a happy and extremely friendly baby. Everyone who smiles at him is his friend. We are very lucky to have our cheerful little man :)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...